Article 1: Preamble
- The website
- The mobile app
- The tablet application
- Any other services provided
The purpose of the present document is therefore to expose users to the different solutions offered by the company OZENIE:
- How their personal data is collected and processed. Must be considered as personal data any data likely to allow the identification of the user.
- The rights that the user has regarding his data
- The identity and contact details of the person responsible and in charge of processing the user’s data
- The question of the transmission of user data
- The policy of the various products offered by the company OZENIE in terms of “cookie” files
Article 2: General principles regarding the collection and processing of data
With regard to Article 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of this data (GDPR) requires that the collection of data from users of the solutions offered by the company OZENIE respects various principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: Data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who is the owner of his data. To be done each time a data processing will be implemented, the user will be informed. The reasons for this collection will also be communicated to the user.
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out in order to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use
- Minimization of data collection and processing. Thus only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected
- Data retention will be reduced over time. The data will be kept for a limited period of which the user is informed.
- The integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed. The data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected
For this processing to be lawful, and therefore to comply with the legal requirements of Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons at with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR). Therefore, the processing of personal data can only take place if they meet at least one of the following conditions:
- The user has expressly given his consent
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract
- The processing results from a legal obligation
- The processing results from a necessity linked to the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of
Article 3: Personal data collected and processed in the context of browsing the various solutions offered by OZENIE
A. Data collected and processed and method of collection
The personal data collected via the various solutions offered by the company are as follows:
- First name
This data is collected when the user registers for one or more of the products offered by OZENIE.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in the site’s computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of 2 years.
The collection and processing of data meets the following purposes:
- Email on registration: allows you to receive your password
- Email, telephone during a request: allows you to contact the person again to discuss the request
B. Transmission of data to third parties
The personal data that will be collected will not be transmitted to a third party. Personal data is only processed by OZENIE.
C. Data hosting
The different solutions offered by OZENIE, namely:
- Mobile and tablet apps
- Other Services
Are hosted by Fullsave. The data collected and processed are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
Contact of the host:
Address: 40 rue du village d’Entreprises, 31670 Labège
Telephone: 05 62 24 34 18
Article 4: The data controller and the data protection officer
A. The Data Controller
OZENIE has appointed Laurent Parera as responsible for processing personal data.
He can be contacted as follows: email@example.com
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
B. Obligations of the Data Controller
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. The Data Protection Officer
OZENIE has appointed Emilie Gibaud as data protection officer.
The role of the Data Protection Officer and to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. He is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The Data Protection Officer can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 5: User rights
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or space number personal or subscriber.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. Presentation of user rights in terms of data collection and processing
1. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below: The user must send an email to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of his request and providing the email address on which to contact him in return.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure: The user must send an email to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying his identifier on the product of the company OZENIE.
The request for deletion of data will be processed within 10 working days.
2. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by OZENIE, to another site, by complying with the following procedure: The user must request the portability of his personal data from of the data controller, by sending an email to the address provided above.
3. Right to restriction and opposition of data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the company OZENIE, without the latter being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to oppose the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure: The user must make a request for limitation of the processing of his personal data to the data controller data, by sending an email to the address provided above.
4. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) , the user is entitled not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if this decision produces legal effects concerning him or if this affects him in a similar way.
5. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is entitled to organize the future of his data collected and processed in the event of death. This right meets the legal requirement of Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
6. Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he thinks that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of this data (RGPD) as well as the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over are able to consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years old or that he has obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing, registering, using, the different solutions offered by OZENIE.
Article 6: The use of “cookie” files
The site may use “cookie” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information relating to the user’s browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the comfort of the user.
For the use of “cookie” files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s authorization to save “cookie” files on their hard drive.
A. Opposition of the user to the use of “cookies” files by the site
It is brought to the user’s attention that he can oppose the recording of these “cookie” files by configuring his navigation software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of “cookie” files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb /enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/ a>
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft. com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ a>
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the “cookie” files, he may continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the publisher of the site.
B. Description of the “cookie” files used
By browsing the products of the company OZENIE, it is brought to the user’s attention that third-party “cookie” files may be saved.
Cookie name Publisher Purpose Lifespan
_ga Google Analytics Stores user identification that allows monitoring of unique visits, user data, campaigns, etc. 2 years
_gat Google Analytics Used to differentiate tracking objects created during the 24h session
_gid Google Analytics Used to differentiate users 24h
PrestaShop-* Necessary cookie allowing you to browse and take advantage of all the features of the site 2 weeks
tarteaucitron tarteaucitron allows you to manage the consent of the cookies deposited.
reCAPTCHA reCAPTCHA helps protect against spam and abuse
PHPSESSID Persists configuration of user settings across page requests. End of session